What You’ll Do
- Relax in the sun and enjoy the various sites as you cruise along Ha Long Bay
- Visit the Thien Cung and Dau Go caves, and pass by a fishing farm
- Stop in Hai Duong, where you can see ceramic and hand embroidery workshops
What to Expect
After a morning pick-up, transfer to Ha Long Bay, a journey of 105 miles (170 kilometers). On the way, stop over at ceramic and hand embroidery workshops in Hai Duong for a short visit. Then arrive at Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Board a wooden boat for a cruise along the water. A fresh seafood lunch is served on board while you sail among hundreds of islets to discover unspoiled pockets of Ha Long Bay. In addition to magnificent scenery, you can sunbathe on the boat. Cruise to visit Thien Cung and Dau Go caves, and see a fishing farm located nearby.
At the end of the day, cruise back to the harbor and take a bus back to Hanoi, where you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- Round-trip transfer between Hanoi and Ha Long
- Boat trip on Ha Long Bay
- Lunch and seasonal fruits
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
What’s Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Personal expenses
If you are interested in exploring halong bay tours you can visit halong-bay-tours.com to know more information.