What You’ll Do
- Sleep in a private cabin on a newly built boat
- Enjoy the breathtaking views over Ha Long Bay
- Indulge in a special feast of Vietnamese cuisine
- Go kayaking or swimming in the waters
- Relax on the sundeck
- Visiting Sung Sot Cave and Ti Top Island
- Take part in a cooking class
What to Expect
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (Meals: L, D)
07:45: Pick-up begins.
08:15: Begin the drive to Ha Long Bay.
10:30: Stop to stretch your legs.
12:30: Arrive at the Ha Long Bay harbor.
12:45: Board your Alova Gold Cruise and enjoy a welcome mocktail drink.
13:00: Check in to your cabin and pay attention to the safety briefing.
13:30: Enjoy a lunch of Vietnamese cuisine.
15:30: Go kayaking or swimming at Ti Top Island or simply relax.
18:00: Attend a cooking class.
19:30: Eat a Vietnamese dinner and enjoy a romantic night or opt to go squid fishing.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (Meals: B, L)
07:00: Get ready for your wake-up call.
07:30: Enjoy the Captain’s Breakfast.
08:15: Visit Sung Sot Cave.
09:30: Check out of your room.
10:30: Watch a cooking demonstration.
11:00: Say goodbye to the crew.
11:30: Enjoy a Vietnamese lunch.
12:30: Begin the trip back to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
14:00: Stop to stretch your legs.
16:30: Arrive back in Hanoi.
- Pick-up services
- Transfer by modern air-conditioned bus
- English-speaking guide for the duration of the trip
- 2 bottles of water per person in the bus
- All entrance fees as indicated in itinerary
- 1 hour kayaking
- Squid fishing available after 18:00
- Cooking class
- Visiting Sung Sot Cave
- Visiting Ti Top Island
- Complementary bottle of water in cabin and Welcome Mocktail Drink
- Meals as specified
- Safety instructions on board
- Everything else indicated in the itinerary
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses
- All costs not indicated in the itinerary
- Pick-up from any location outside the specified area
If you are interested in exploring halong bay tours you can visit halong-bay-tours.com to know more information.